Public Address is a small group of like-spirited artists. A blend of the arts, but all dealing with open space creativity.
- Wick Alexander - Mosaicist, painter, long time burning man participant.
- Doris Bittar - Painter, muralist, photographer, writer and lecturer.
- Robin Brailsford - Large municipal art, mosaics and neon.
- Joyce Cutler Shaw - Public and book artist addressing interface of art, science and ecological issues.
- Diane Gage - Poet, Artist.
- Gerda Govine Ituarte - Writer, cultural promoter, consultant on race and gender.
- Judit Hersko - Installation artist dealing with light, time, history and science.
- Luis Ituarte - Cultural promoter, painter, uses cast and welded metals mixed with glass and gravity.
- Nina Karavasiles - Cast and welded metals mixed with glass and gravity.
- Debby Kline - Collaborator with Larry, conceptual environmental, science and social.
- Larry Kline - Collaborator with Debby, conceptual environmental, science and social.
- Philip Matzigkeit - Cast concrete, mosaics, seeker.
- Bhavna Mehta - Paper and embroidery artist.
- Anne Mudge - Works in a range of materials, including the use of industrial wire utilizing weaving techniques, in response to public and private spaces.
- Carol Nye - Artist/photographer/activist
- Melissa Smedley - Creates public art that emerges from the consideration of site and context.
- Nicki Sucec - Sculptor specializing in site-specific art.
- Lynn Susholtz - Citizen Artist.
- Andrea Villa - Technologist, insight evangelist, social justice advocate.
- Ruth Wallen - Installations, digital media, and writing addressing ecological and social justice issues
Big picture concepts, artist, author, arts commissioner for San Diego.
Architect dealing with experimental concepts.